Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Creative writing

  • Writing is the process of getting the spell checker to figure out what I'm saying.

  • Writing is the collaboration of what I thought I knew, & what just appeared.

  • The best fiction is reality thinly disguised.

  • A person without a story doesn't exist.

  • Writing is a game of 'Finish this sentence'.

  • Write all your ideas down. Your future self will thank you for it.

  • Don't agree with everything you read (Even if you wrote it).

  • I heard that words have power (to influence). But I've discovered that it's greatest influence is on me.

  • Before I discovered writing, I didn't know what I knew. I thought I knew nothing about everything.

  • The medium is the Messenger. (That's you)

  • Before I press the ‘Send’ button, I ask myself, "Is this clear, relevant & helpful?"

No comments:

Post a Comment